Focus of the Final Project
To create your Final Project you will be designing your own Professional Development Plan. You will need to create a step-by-step timeline that shows your commitment to personal and professional growth in creating academically and culturally diverse classrooms.
Instructions for the Final Project
Using the exercises for personal and professional growth from Chapters Two through Eight of the course text, create an eight- to ten-page (not including title and reference pages) document that includes at least two goals from each of the following areas:
1. Mindset, learning environment and differentiation
2. Curriculum and differentiation
3. Assessment and differentiation
4. Student readiness and differentiation
5. Student interest and differentiation
6. Student learning profile and differentiation
7. Managing a differentiated classroom
Make sure to include the timetable for meeting the goals and a thorough explanation of how the goals will be met. Address any obstacles that may keep you from reaching your goals and what you will do to overcome them.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.