Select an organization or department to analyze and prepare a strategic plan to grow the business or organization over the next three years. Describe the organization or department. In your development, include the following:
1. A description of what makes this organization or department distinct.
2. What is the current direction of the organization or the department?
3. Conduct a quick SWOT analysis to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
4. Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis that you feel are crucial to your strategic plan.
5. Explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan. Use theories and examples from your text and additional resources to support your rationale.
6. Lastly, explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]