Observe a science lesson at an elementary school, middle school, or community organization such as a museum, zoo, or after-school program.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word reflective paper based on your observations. Includethe following in your paper:
· Strengths of the lesson
· Weaknesses of the lesson
· Evidence of inquiry learning
· Questioning techniques used
· Assessment of learning
· Differentiation of the lesson, if any
· Incorporation of other content areas, if any
· Description of how you would adapt or modify the lesson and learning activities to improve learning
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]