You currently work as a human resource management consultant, and you have scheduled a presentation to pitch your organization’s value to a company that you have worked for in the past.
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that will be used to pitch the need for your consultant services.
Include the following components in your presentation:
· Identify the organization’s operational gap or need for the human resource management services. Provide any relevant background information within the speaker notes.
· Determine why a training or employee development plan is needed and why it will fill the organizational gap identified.
· Provide an outline of the proposed training or employee development plan.
Create a performance improvement plan worksheet and integrate it into the presentation. Complete the following in your presentation:
· Convey the benefits of using your performance improvement plan over more standard, similarly used forms.
· Explain how your performance improvement plan should be used.
· Determine what impact your proposed services will have on the organization and its goals.
Explain how these changes might affect the company’s Equal Employment Opportunity standing and its overall diversity-related issues.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]