This assignment will address the period from the World War II through the 1970s.
Write a six (6) page paper in which you:
1. Identify at least two (2) major historical turning points in the period under discussion.
2. Analyze the impact of the two (2) or more major historical turning points selected on America’s current society, economy, politics, and culture.
3. Give at least two (2) reasons that Americans in the late 1930s wanted to stay out of the European conflict that became World War II.
4. Explain the role that women played to help win World War II.
5. Describe at least two civil rights breakthroughs after World War II that moved the cause of African-Americans forward.
6. Describe at least two (2) ways in which the Vietnam War brought political awareness to a new generation of young Americans.
7. Describe at least two (2) programs of President Johnson’s “Great Society” agenda that are still with us today.
8. Include at least two (3) references other than the textbook. At least one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page. Generic encyclopedic Internet resources such as Wikipedia or Answers.com will not be considered acceptable
any questions please let me know.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]