Option 1:Examining a Business Failure
Research a business failure that occurred at a large organization such as Tyco International Ltd., Chrysler LLC, Daewoo Motor America, WorldCom, or Enron.
Write a paper of no more than 1,050 words, describing how specific organizational-behavior theories could have predicted or explained the company’s failure.
Compare and contrast how leadership, management, and organizational structures contributed to the failure.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Option 2: Small Business Examination Paper
· Research a small business within your community.
· Write a paper of no more than 1,050 words that includes the following in your research:
o Identify the small business’s organizational structure.
o Determine the effects of the organizational structure towards the success as a small business.
o Compare and contrast management and leadership strategies evident within the small business.
o Identify the evident organizational behavior theories within the organization and how they shape the purpose, positions, and essential skill requirements of management within the small business.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Option 3: Organizational Structure Interview
You are employed as a consultant for a business improvement firm.
· Resource: Zoomerang® survey website (www.zoomerang.com)
· Choose a business in which you can administer an interview or questionnaire to the management staff.
· Develop a Zoomerang® survey that encompasses the following:
o Portrays and distinguishes the hierarchical map of the organization
o What type of organizational structure is used within the company
o Centralized vs. decentralized decision-making strategies
o Formalization tactics
o Management vs. Leadership tactics
o The identification and use of organizational behavior theory
· Send the Zoomerang® survey to identified audience as well as your facilitator.
Write a memo to the management staff of no more than 700 words that addresses the data results and recommendations you foresee from the survey administered.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]