There are two options that you can write this paper, you only choose one topic to complete it.
Write a 1,500 word paper on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Details: If you choose to write a paper on SOX the paper should address the following items:
1. A brief introduction and description of SOX,
2. The reasons that SOX was enacted,
3. The provisions of SOX…what does SOX do,
4. The impact of SOX on current business practices and the accounting profession,
5. Controversies surrounding SOX as it is currently functioning, and
6. Possible future changes to SOX…directions for the future.
Write a 1,500 word paper on one small aspect of the 2008 economic crisis. A challenge of this paper will be to limit the scope of the paper so that it can be handled in 1,500 words. Keep the scope small so that you can more easily manage it. Your paper should include the following elements.
1. Description of the facts and problems related to your chosen topic.
2. Discussion of the causes of the problems.
3. Possible solutions for the problems and/or probable future outcomes.
4. Public policy changes that could be made in the future to minimize the chance of recurrence of the problems.
my teacher interested in thought process and writing efforts…not in ability to copy and paste from the web. Copying material from the web should only be done in very limited instances…AND only with proper attribution (footnotes). Copying from the web or any other source without proper attribution is plagiarism and considered cheating.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]