1. Introduction paragraph. There must be a thesis statement that tells reader purpose of paper and what will be discussed.
2. Describe the significance of this concept to your practice and to nursing in general.
3. Uses and Definitions of the concept: Conduct a review of the literature on the concept. Describe the historical development of the concept and include its origins in language. Provide definitions and uses of the concept. Incorporate a minimum of 5 definitions from at least 3 different disciplines. Include a minimum of 2 peer reviewed journal articles where the concept is discussed (only 1 actual concept analysis article may be used).
4. Formulate defining criteria, also known as “defining attributes” for the concept. Include the concept’s antecedents and consequences.
5. Present an exemplar case or model case in which the concept is seen according to its defining criteria or defining attributes. The exemplar may be drawn from the literature, your actual experience, or your imagination. Bold the defining characteristics.
6. Explore what the concept is not by constructing 3 cases (Borderline, related, and contrary).
7. Conclusions: summarize the essential points of paper.
A pdf copy of the paper should be uploaded in the assignment section of the course. The USA CON approved title page should accompany the pdf copy uploaded as an assignment, but not included in the Forums’ post. You must submit your paper to Turnitin.com prior to the due date and merge a pdf version of the originality report (not the receipt) with the paper (also in pdf) as part of this assignment by the due date. Discussions over the page limit will result in a loss of 20% of the points and content past the 7th page of text will not be included in the paper score. A minimum of 20% of points will be deducted for incorrect paraphrasing, which may be reflected on the turnitin.com report. Papers submitted without a turnitin.com report will not be accepted and will be penalized 20% for incorrect submission.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]