Resource: Business Proposal and Peer Review feedback
Each Learning Team will evaluate the business proposals that their members submitted from Week 4. The team shall select one of the proposals and add the following:
Add the following components to your proposal:
· Recommend appropriate pricing and nonpricing strategies for your new or existing good or service based on the projected economy’s stage in the business cycle and the prevailing projected economic conditions for one or more macroeconomic factors. Explain the evidence that supports these recommendations.
· Describe planning or operating decisions for your new or existing good or service based on the economy’s stage in the business cycle and other economic conditions.
· Recommend an appropriate course for your new or existing good or service based on the projected credit markets.
· Describe how current credit market conditions affect your planning or operating decision for your good or service.
· Recommend business decisions based on estimates of evolving international economic conditions. Be sure to relate decisions to international trade and comparative advantage.
· Describe how the international economy affects your planning or operating decisions for the good or service.
· Make any additional recommendations you think are important based on evolving economic conditions.
Please, within the Proposal, highlight the additions in bold.
Wikipedia, Investopedia, Quick MBA and Business Dictionary.com are not acceptable as sources.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]