Students will be assigned to write stories based on morals/proverbs suggested by their instructor.
Objective: Application of story writing skills from Unit 6.
- Material Presentation:
- Front cover : title , catchy colorful picture, name of author, and age of target readers.
- Font face : comic or Times New Roman. Font size: 16-18
- Lines evenly spaced out.
- Format: 3 paragraphs (beginning – middle – end)
- Initial situation: Begin with once upon a time … , introduce & describe characters(imaginary ,real), stable life (1-2 pages)
- Problem : Create a problem/conflict that disturbs stability
- Climax : main character(s) coming face to face with the conflict
- Solution : problem solved
- Final situation : stability resumed
- A comic strip of four illustrations (1 for beginning – 2 for middle – 1 for end) has to be attached to the story on A4 paper.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]