TERM PAPERS (20%)
1. Write a paper on the following topic: “The Impact of Global Warming on The Bahamas.”
2. All papers must be typed and follow APA’s in-text style of writing and documentation..
3. Do not plagiarize.
4. The paper will be evaluated as follows:
a. Introduction (5 points)
b. Content (60 points)
c. Conclusion (10 points)
d. Neatness, Grammar, Overall layout etc. (20 points)
e. Class Discussion: You will be expected to make non-frivolous contributions during the class discussion of the paper.
5. All papers are DUE on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. Your paper must be emailed no later than 8 a.m. and the hard copy is due at the beginning of the class period. Papers will be accepted up to two calendar days late, but will incur a penalty of 25% per calendar day late. Papers received after the class period on the due date will incur a penalty of 15%.
6. Maximum length of paper: 15 pages of content (excludes introduction, conclusion, bibliography, illustrations etc.)
7. Adhere to all other guidelines given throughout the semester.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]