Benefit-Cost Analysis Presentation
Research your chosen proposed surface mine.
Choose an interest group to whom you will address your presentation. The Learning Team will play the role of a team of environmental analysts reporting on the costs and benefits of this mining proposal to the concerned interest group. Address the concerns of this interest group. Recommended interest groups include the following:
· Local governments for the regions in or near which the mine is proposed
· Labor unions or organizers from the regions in or near which the mine is proposed
· Recreation groups that use the region for camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, bicycling, skiing, or bird-watching
· Indigenous peoples from the regions in or near which the mine is proposed
· The chamber of commerce for the nearest city to the proposed mine
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation summarizing the costs and benefits of the proposed mine. Include the following elements:
· Summarize the benefits of the proposed action. Estimate a dollar value for each benefit and total the estimated benefits.
· Incorporate at least one image and at least one chart or graph illustrating project benefits.
· Summarize the costs of the proposed action. Estimate a dollar value for each cost and total the estimated costs.
· Incorporate at least one image and at least one chart or graph illustrating project costs.
· Summarize the factors influencing the environmental choice of your chosen proposed surface mine.
· Conclude with an explanation of whether your chosen proposed surface mine is economically feasible and environmentally viable.
Present the Benefit-Cost Analysis Presentation.
· For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]