Due Workshop Three- Weight-Loss Program Presentation
Present yourWeight-Loss Program Presentation. These are 10 -minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations. Present 8 to 12 PowerPoint slides that includes illustrations, and graphics along with speaker notes for each slide
Be sure to address the following:
a. Briefly describe the guidelines or philosophy behind the diet.
b. Is there a maintenance plan? How does it vary from the weight loss phase?
c. Does the plan recommend supplementation? If so, what does it suggest?
d. Does the plan recommend exercise? If so, what does it suggest?
e.. What is the estimated financial cost of this program if you wanted to lose 20 lbs?
f. Are there aspects of this program that might be hazardous to your health?
g. Is this a weight-loss program that you can recommend or not? Why?
Suggested weight-loss programs for evaluation include any of the following
1. Amino Acid Super Diet, by Gary Zisk;
2. Anti-Cellulite Diet, by Nicole Ronsard;
3. The Atkins Diet, by Robert Atkins;
4. Beverly Hills Diet, by Judy Mazel;
5. Cabbage Soup Diet, by Margaret Danbrot;
6. Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet, by Rachel and Richard Heller;
7. Eat to Win, by Robert Haas;
8. Fit for Life, by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond;
9. Fit or Fat Target Diet, by Covert Bailey;
10. The Jenny Craig Diet, by Jenny Craig;
11. Southampton Diet, by Stuart Berger;
12. Richard Simmons’ Never Say Diet, by Richard Simmons;
13. Stillman Diet (Doctor’s Quick Weight Loss Diet);
14. Suzanne Summer’s Diet, by Suzanne Summers;
15. TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly);
16. Weight Watchers, Inc.;
17. The Zone Diet, by Barry Sears; or
If there is a local weight-loss program that you wish to evaluate, discuss the plan with your instructor for approval.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]