Use the stage in the lifecycle—infant, preschool, school age, adolescent, or older adult—that was approved by your facilitator in Week One.
Develop a 15 minute 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including title and reference slides, on nutritional needs at the selected stages of life.
Address the following questions in your presentation:
· What are the nutritional needs at this stage of life?
· How are the needs at this stage of life different from other stages?
· How important is nutrition at this stage in preventing future disease?
· How might nutrition affect growth, development, and learning at this stage?
· What are some current nutritional issues, such as obesity or malnutrition, that might affect this group?
· How does fitness affect the health of this group? Is this relationship between fitness and health different from other age groups? Explain your answer.
· What guidelines do you recommend to this group for achieving and maintaining physical fitness?
· What is the long-term outlook for this group in terms of longevity and quality of life?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Include at least three peer-reviewed journals and information from two credible websites.
Format yourpresentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment as an attachment.
Students must deliver a 15-minute oral presentation using the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in addition to submitting the file to the facilitator.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]