Peer reviewed research paper analysis
1. Screening analysis for medicinal drugs and drugs of abuse in whole blood using
ultra-performance liquid chromatography time-of-flight mass spectrometry
(UPLC–TOF-MS)—Toxicological findings in cases of alleged sexual assault
2. Review the paper. Discuss the aims, resulted and conclusion of the work.(30%)
3. Discuss, briefly, how the work will contribute to the advancement of toxicology and toxicological analysis.(10%)
4. Write a critique of the paper highlighting the major weaknesses/strength of the work.(20%)
5. Give details of one of the major analytical techniques Eg.( HPLC,GC,MS etc) used in the work.(40%)
6. Referencing should be in British numeric style.
Assignment Title and Tasks:
Research Paper review
This assignment addresses the following learning outcome(s) of the module:
Understand and review modern analytical toxicological developments.
Critically assess approaches experimental toxicological measurement.
Understand, in depth, an important analytical method
Marks Available Marks Awarded
Review – Discussion of Aims, Results and Conclusions
State – Contribution to subject advancement 60
Critique – Accurate scientific assessment
Technique used – detailed theoretical treatment 40
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]